Select file to download:
Jun 11, 2009 - NotesHolder 2.2, build 144
- (+) Quick Filter now works faster and does not require any
shortcut to call. Just start typing your search keyword right
in the list of notes and that's all.
- (*) Quote command saves the current window title if no url was
- (-) "Double click here or select text anywhere and press C+S+Q to
add a note" text become shorter for skilled users.
- (-) Access Violation error was fixed.
- (-) Some other minor bugs were fixed too.
Apr 24, 2009 - NotesHolder 2.1.5, build 139
- (-) Major bug in reminder was fixed.
- (-) Incorrect notes list scrolling was fixed.
- (-) Some fake anti-virus alrets were eliminated.
Mar 31, 2009 - NotesHolder 2.1, build 137
- (+) Now you can use shortcuts in Lite version.
- (+) Now it's possible to add the current selection as a new note:
just select text anywhere on the screen and press Ctrl+Shift+Q.
Please note, that NotesHolder will add the page url to the
new note if you have selected a text in your internet browser.
- (*) NotesHolder Lite was renamed to NotesHolder.
- (*) NotesHolder was renamed to NotesHolder Pro.
- (+) Check for updates feature is added to the main menu.
- (-) Some minor bugs were fixed.
Mar 6, 2009 - NotesHolder 2.0.2, build 134
- (-) Incorrect grouping of notes were fixed.
Feb 28, 2009 - NotesHolder 2.0.1, build 133
- (*) Now it's much faster on large databases.
Feb 10, 2009 - NotesHolder 2.0, build 131
- (+) Full unicode support was added.
- (+) Notes height is not fixed now and not limited to 3 lines.
- (+) It's now faster and more usable.
- (*) Default database file location was changed to My Documents folder.
- (*) New application icon.
- (-) Many bug fixes.
May 05, 2008 - NotesHolder 1.7, build 120
- (+) Note filtering has been added.
- (+) Small visual improvements have been made.
Jan 29, 2008 - NotesHolder 1.65, build 113
- (+) Now it's possible to run NotesHolder right form usb
flash or any other removable storage.
- (+) Also available as Lite version (freeware).
Nov 27, 2007 - NotesHolder 1.62, build 110
- (!) This is a recommended upgrade for all 1.6x users.
- (+) Now you can start a second copy of NotesHolder in order to show the notes window.
- (-) "Always show NotesHolder icon in the system tray" option was not working propertly. Fixed.
- (-) Access violation error is fixed.
- (-) The editor window have some drawing bugs.
- (-) Docking line bugs is now fixed.
- (-) Some other minor bugs are fixed too.
Sep 11, 2007 - NotesHolder 1.61, build 109
- (-) Note heading duplication bug is fixed.
- (*) German language file is updated.
Sep 05, 2007 - NotesHolder 1.61, build 108
- (*) The delay while saving the note database to a slow disk has been fixed.
- (+) Now it is possible to store the note database
on removable media (such as a USB flash drive,
a floppy disk, etc.). Backup copies are saved
to the hard drive in this case.
- (-) Some minor bugs have been fixed.
Jul 25, 2007 - NotesHolder 1.6, build 104
- (+) Visual style was redesigned a little.
- (-) Minor bugfix
Jul 07, 2007 - NotesHolder 1.6, build 103
- (+) Application visual style was redesigned.
- (+) Note grouping modes were added.
Jun 08, 2007 - NotesHolder 1.52, build 101
May 17, 2007 - NotesHolder 1.52, build 99
- (-) "Win32 function failed" error has been fixed.
Apr 10, 2007 - NotesHolder 1.52, build 98
- (*) The Windows Vista support has been improved a little.
- (*) Dutch and Ukrainian language files has been updated.
- (-) Access Violation error on multi-monitor systems has been fixed.
- (-) Some other minor bugs have been fixed.
Jan 24, 2007 - NotesHolder 1.51, build 96
. . . .
- (-) Conflict between NotesHolder and some full screen
applications were fixed.
- (-) Other minor bugs were also fixed.
30 Dec 2002 - version 1.0 BETA, build 14
- (new) First public version of NotesHolder.